Saturday 3 March 2018

Experimenting with fonts - Digipak planning


I've decided not to us this font as my band logo because looking back at successful Britpop band logos, this font hasn't been used in any other band logo, which suggests that it doesn't suit the genre.


I've decided not to use this font as my band logo because its basic and boring. Therefore, I proceeded looking for another font that'll be able stand out and be different to any other Britpop band. Which will suggest that our band 'Under the Radar' is different to any other Britpop band.


In the end, I've decided to use this font as my band logo because It'll be able to stand out in front of other album covers. Also, by the colour of the font being 'black' it connotes the originality of the band.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question 4

Q. How did you use media technologies in the construction research, planning and evaluation stages? Evaluation 4 by Jack Daven...